- Facials - We advise all our clients who have had facial or depilatory treatments not to swim, go to the gym or use any heat treatments for a period of approximately 12-24 hours.
- Manicures – To avoid accidentally damaging your nails, offer to pay for your manicure before the treatment and take car keys out of your handbag ready for when you leave.
- Pedicures – Remember to bring flip-flops or sandals with you to avoid damaging your nails.
- Medical information – When booking an appointment, please inform your therapist of any previous or current medical conditions; she will advise you on the most suitable treatment for you.
- Pregnancy – Certain treatments are not suitable during pregnancy. Please inform your therapist if you are pregnant and she will advise you on the most suitable treatment for you.
All clients will benefit from our Loyalty Card scheme – please ask your therapist for details.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit or debit card; all major cards are accepted. All treatments must be paid for in full prior to departure from the salon.